Friday 2 October 2009

Hello and welcome!

Hello to anyone viewing this, my first foray into the world of blogging. Let me first give you a run down on what this is all about and what you can expect to see on here.

I have created this blog so that I can basically run my mouth off about the SEO field and the many contradictions that the field is fraught with.

I recently started out in SEO after many years of really enjoying computing for my own purposes and loving the world of computing and the attitude of many that all things should be free that come out of the open source movement.

From what I have seen in this field it is all about lying and cheating your way to the top as best as you can while at the same time trying to make it look like you are not. This ain't really my thing but if I don't do it then I won't go very far in my field.

And another thing, the search engines suck because they are the ones that have caused all this crap with the way they rate a sites importance.

Well that's my first rant and rave and I don't feeel any better for it so expect many more to come!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out! (or slyness and bad feeling anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment